- Where is the Conference Venue?
The Conference venue is at the Holy Spirit Parish Annex, 3111 Parkwood Lane, Maryland Heights, MO 63043.
- What is the airport that is nearest to the Conference Venue?
St Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
10701 Lambert International Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63145.
STL is about 5.1 miles (10 mins) from the Venue.
- When does the Conference start and end?
The Conference starts on Saturday, May 9 at 9:00 AM and ends on Sunday, May 10 at 12:00 noon
- How do I register for the Conference?
You can register by clicking this Online Registration Link
- How much is the Conference Registration Fee?
Registration fee is $95.00 per person
- What is included in the Registration Fee?
The Registration Fee includes Conference Registration, Four (4) meals – Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner, Sunday brunch, plus the Conference Shirt (to be worn on Sunday).
NOTE: that Registration fee does not include Saturday night Hotel accommodation. Out of state delegates are responsible to find/book their own accommodation.
- Is there any nearby Hotel offering Discounted Rate?
The Residence Inn St Louis Westport located at 11918 Westline Industrial Drive, St Louis, MO 63146 has blocked a limited number of rooms for a discounted rate of $109.00 per night for up to 4 people in the room.
Use this special Hotel Group Rate for CFC reservation link.
- Who can I contact for any other questions?
For any questions, please contact: